Sunday, February 3, 2013

Greetings to the World Wide Web

Hello, I am Sherece Usher a current senior at California State University Northridge. As my journey as a undergraduate comes to a close, one of my course requirement includes the course English 495 English Seminar, a course usually taken by students who plan to go into the field of education. Surprisingly instead of traditional course work that would consist of due date and 20 page papers typed and turned into the professor, our medium of course work will be available to the world via internet. I hope you enjoy my journey through the semester in my course. Thank you visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherece!

    I really like the layout of your blog! I especially like the background; the old phone and frames really catch my eye. Something about how homes used to look during this time (compared to homes now) really intrigues me.

    I'm also really happy that this class uses a different medium other than 20 page papers. I think that it is important for us to learn how to use the internet and blogs because it is starting to become very popular. It will definitely aid to our future careers in the educational field.

    See you soooon!
    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Sherece, I am not the best student when it comes to navigating Blogs, so my commentary is a little late. But I wanted to emphasize that I as well really like your background, wonderfully vivid. I am also glad to see you have not been drawn away from teaching, I have taken professor's remarks into account of how many students in our capstone course have decided not to pursue teaching as a career. Although I have decided not to pursue secondary education, it does not mean I do not want to be an educator, indeed I think it will be one of the most notable contributions I will ever make in my lifetime; if I can also navigate this semester.

    See you in class,

    Antony Garcia

    ReplyDelete