Sunday, May 12, 2013

Not In Order Mythology Presentation

I realized that my posts in March were off and I forgot to post the events in class I found important. For these past weeks before spring break groups were presenting their mythology group projects. It was very interesting to learn the many different archetypes from mythology that shape literature in general. I see that many people do not study the different forms of literature and their origins. However, I must admit that until seeking higher education I did not know these archetypes existed because this is not something that we discuss in school. The more you know the foundation of these works, the better your  individual writing will become. I am looking at the group presentation as a  way to strengthen my writing in the future and to find ways apply these concepts to future writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment