Saturday, May 11, 2013

Post Presentation

I was very please with the group presentation in class, which turned out be informational as well as short and to the point. It is often hard to find the balance between enough information to satisfy requirements of an assignment and too much for the class to intake at one class sitting. Often I find as college students we tend to include information that walks the borderline of slightly needed to common sense. College students include every detail and waste time discussing information that is well know and does not need mentioning. I found this issue in my group. I felt as during the developmental stages of our presentation, as a group we tried to include information that either was not needed or was common sense foe the many students in our class.  Fortunately, my group and I were able to cut out the irrelevant information and get straight to the point on the topic. However we must remember that in the college setting this is a not a valued trait, however in the secondary education arena, when introducing students to a new topic, the delivery should be detail oriented down to the smallest unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment